Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copulate

Rookie
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
44
I put a lot of effort to upheld the eGO gamers standards I make mistakes I try my best when I get some person who as repeatedly abused adims and will not leave it I lost my Koll. he was supposed to be look after but just kept coming back and abusing adims in general. If this is how im treated then im sorry there was no asking me in my side of story.
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_fk6ni-0eI[/ame]
 
I'm sorry to see stuff like this happen Copulate. You're a great admin in Italy, it's too bad that things went down the way it did. Hopefully we'll still see you in Italy though, it's always fun playing with you!
 
Well, I looked at the chat logs from a few days ago and cannot say I disagree with your admin being stripped. So I'm not really sure what you expected to get out of a thread in public general discussion.
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S19iiygsrto[/ame]

Here's a nice Floridian Death ballet for you. When you have your spirits down, listen to Obituary. That's what I do.
 
If you are unhappy with the decision CS Leadership made, I'd suggest trying to get in contact with either ZER0C00L or _MEGA. For now, we don't need these kinds of threads.

*locks*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top