- Joined
- Jan 26, 2016
- Messages
- 9
Hello my fellow eGO members.
I hate doing this and i hate asking for help, it makes me feel so inadequate but i' at a crossroad right now. My fiancee's children are in therapy for what their father did too them, i got the email today saying that i owe money weekly too continue services with them. Currently my bills are piling up and me and her aren't getting out of the slump we are in. The problem is, if they don't go to court ordered therapy my fiancee goes too jail and loses her kids permanently. I am asking for any eGO member to please donate anything. I will truly be grateful and i will honestly love you guys forever. (not that i don't anyway.) To put into perspective i need at least 250 bucks to catch myself up for therapy. I need about 786 dollars to catch myself up completely on my bills. I'm not asking for all that. But if anything is possible i will be in your debt and forever cherish the moment of true good hearted people left in the world.
Iceman4862
I hate doing this and i hate asking for help, it makes me feel so inadequate but i' at a crossroad right now. My fiancee's children are in therapy for what their father did too them, i got the email today saying that i owe money weekly too continue services with them. Currently my bills are piling up and me and her aren't getting out of the slump we are in. The problem is, if they don't go to court ordered therapy my fiancee goes too jail and loses her kids permanently. I am asking for any eGO member to please donate anything. I will truly be grateful and i will honestly love you guys forever. (not that i don't anyway.) To put into perspective i need at least 250 bucks to catch myself up for therapy. I need about 786 dollars to catch myself up completely on my bills. I'm not asking for all that. But if anything is possible i will be in your debt and forever cherish the moment of true good hearted people left in the world.
Iceman4862











