Tigerclaw849 Rookie Joined Jul 1, 2015 Messages 69 Mar 11, 2016 #1 Its finally spring break, time to party!! Whats your plans for spring break?
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Mar 11, 2016 #2 Nice, I still have 2 more weeks to go before I have my spring break.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Mar 11, 2016 #3 catch up on sleep and play all da vidya games! for like 3 days before work vacation is done, at least no school till May 22nd!
catch up on sleep and play all da vidya games! for like 3 days before work vacation is done, at least no school till May 22nd!
Daa EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 12, 2015 Messages 4,210 Mar 11, 2016 #4 Have 2ish weeks until my spring break, but I going to sleep, and sleep, and eat.
K k0ala EGO Zealot Joined Sep 28, 2015 Messages 1,404 Mar 12, 2016 #6 We're going to go down to Florida for 4 days
D da3x3cution3r I made one post Joined Mar 12, 2016 Messages 3 Mar 12, 2016 #7 My spring break is near the end of April D:
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Mar 12, 2016 #8 What's spring break? *No longer in school*
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Mar 12, 2016 #9 Enjoyed a week without the students around.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Mar 12, 2016 #10 Mine was a month ago.. oh dear
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Mar 13, 2016 #11 I read it as Spring Break WOOD :blushing: :lol:
Tigerclaw849 Rookie Joined Jul 1, 2015 Messages 69 Mar 13, 2016 #12 lol well texas has been out for two days, at least Rockwall County has....
F FameLess Famous Joined Jul 13, 2015 Messages 478 Mar 18, 2016 #13 Mine just started today. Guess I'll be on csgo jail/ttt/DR all week or playing another game
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Mar 18, 2016 #14 Spring break? What's that? #fulltimejob
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Mar 18, 2016 #15 I got another week left, when I come back from Spring Break I got 3 exam waiting for me that week RIP
I got another week left, when I come back from Spring Break I got 3 exam waiting for me that week RIP
Samurai_TwoSeven Thread Junky Joined Dec 20, 2014 Messages 791 Mar 19, 2016 #16 Work for one week, attend college course the second, play video games in every spare moment. Spend some quality time with my family and girlfriend (especially her, haven't been able to spare a weekend for the last two months)
Work for one week, attend college course the second, play video games in every spare moment. Spend some quality time with my family and girlfriend (especially her, haven't been able to spare a weekend for the last two months)
quadgamer651 Famous Joined Oct 22, 2015 Messages 542 Mar 19, 2016 #17 Mister36 said: What's spring break? *No longer in school* Click to expand... ditto
LeviTheDegu EGO Addict Joined Jul 31, 2010 Messages 1,379 Mar 23, 2016 #19 best part about spring break as an adult = no school zones on teh way to work for a week : D
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Mar 24, 2016 #20 My spring break start today, eh I still need to work and study for them exam when the break is over. No bueno
My spring break start today, eh I still need to work and study for them exam when the break is over. No bueno