Stardew Valley

Leories

I made one post
Joined
Jul 28, 2015
Messages
11
Does anybody have Stardew Valley? I thought about getting it but then I decided I should listen to you guys first. Is it worth it?
 
I have stardew valley.

Its pretty much exactly like harvest moon.. but has a lot more to it.

It's definitely worth the price if you enjoy these types of games.

It'll keep you entertained for hours with everything there is to do in the game.
 
Seems cool. Bought it, I'll give my review once I play a bit!
 
I'm willing to break my clause of not buying any new games until I work through my backlog for Stardew Valley. I need this game.
 
Like stated before, it's a spiritual to Harvest Moon. However, it has more than just the farm here, farm there, forage, animals, wedding. Lots of things to explore and do other than just the farm. But a good 80% of it is Harvest moon. I love playing it. There are even a bunch of mods out there already for sprite/music changes. It's relaxing and has a charm to it.
 
does it have a time limit or can it go on and on for ever?
 
does it have a time limit or can it go on and on for ever?

If there is, I haven't hit it yet. Far as I know, it's a yearly base of 4 months per year. Might want to get Medviah or someone farther along to see if that is a thing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top