Lindsay Lohan and GTA-V

Stupid. Rockstar will just end up paying her to shut up.

In other news, I'm suing Rockstar because they totally modeled Jimmy off my teenage years. Pay me.
 
Yeah, like this has never happened with anyone else... I figure she's looking for attention and money. Ridiculous. Perhaps she should realize her lifestyle choices aren't the best
 
suing rockstar because for 6 months I was in the same business as trevor.
jk about suing.
Why does she need to sue rockstar though?
Isn't there a disclaimer saying that all people [unless stated in credits] are based off fictional characters etc etc like southparks intro disclaimer?
 
It's satirical...just like 99.999% of all SNL skits have always been. It's the typical bottom-of-the-barrel, former star looking for some sort of payback for all her negative publicity. Now she's going to try and get some "good press". I'm also betting her scumbag legal council told her that it's worth it to "roll the dice" and try and get a settlement. Such a shame to waste the time of our legal system on something so stupid. If the courts rule in her favor in the end, it will set a HUGE precedent for any media that uses satire.....
 
I am sure cases like this have happened and they won with no negative results to the video games. I'm just assuming.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top