Want to know interest for a game to be supported.

Mirage

I made one post
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
11
Trying to find out how much interest and or amount of people in clan who play the mobile game Summoners War? It is a real-time online multi-player RPG. Includes Dungeons, Raid/Boss battles, Guild battles and Arena PVP. Multiple Champion monsters to choose from and can be customized. And fantastic graphics.

I know we currently support an in-game clan for the game clash of clans, and if there is enough interest my hope is to get Summoners War supported with our own guild.

Please post whether or not you might be interested in something like this, and if you dont happen to have this game and know absolutely nothing about it?

Check out this information regarding the game, and maybe you might find you enjoy it as well!

5tourLKkRjFagA5DnCrxHQHe1o97tx9tzncPFY55kbgN13NtwudasJt22jGmW5ptCL8=h900

unnamed.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sounds interesting, but sadly I don't game on my phone. :(

But I would suggest adding a poll to this thread.
 
I did play this once, and it was fun for a little bit, but got relatively bored pretty quick. Sorry =x
 

Latest posts

Back
Top