It Happen!!!

AngelsKing

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
1,196
I finally reached DZ lvl 50 and officially got my agent full pvp ready.

Tom%20Clancys%20The%20Divisiontrade2016-3-23-22-53-11.jpg


Took on 2 groups for 4 today and won all the fights with my new build and dmg reduction makes it easy for DZ PVP Ill post my build in a few once I finish fine tuning it.
 
Nope lvl 51 now lol

My build:

Primary: vector 45 with crit chance and crit dmg

Secondary: marksman rifle with crit chance and crit dmg

Skills:
Q: Pulse with tac scanner mod
E: First aid with booster shot
T: Survivor Link

Talents:
Critical save
Combat medic
On the move
One is none

This I have found so far is be best solo build and for equipment section you want to use a good mix of stamina and firearms this way you are a bit more tanky but still dish out a good amount of DPS

Current health is 72K
Current DPS is 130k
 

Latest posts

Back
Top