Hardcore Henry's Payday

Mr. Lemming

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
1,316
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/hardcorehenry-trailer/

Yes I know some might groan as another movie tie-in drops on Payday 2, but the packs (one character with what appears to be a mask made out of nothing but duct tape available now and a heist shortly as well) are completely free. I'm gonna warn you though, this is probably the most violent trailer they've done yet, and that includes Mr. Wolf letting Mr. Dozer see his brand new drill bit in the Hoxton Breakout heist. Also the obvious language warnings are always in play as Hoxton isn't exactly ever PG.
 
Tbh, I'm not going to complain about this new release. The ability to dual wield SMG's definitely changes the game, and the new Perk Deck seems like a really cool addition to the game.
 
I can't wait to see the movie. The character fits in too well in the universe.
 
Heists time as Day 1 hits with the announcement that some have been waiting to hear.

Apparently Overkill found out that quite a number of people liked Shadow Raid, and have given us another stealth-only heist: http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/hardcorehenry-heists/

Also as always, I'd avoid reading the Steam comments... The amount of salt that can be obtained from them would be able to suck up every drop of water on the freaking planet...
 
Hah! They're going extremes with these two heists. Murky Station (the first day reveal) being stealth only, and Boiling Point being loud only!

Interesting thing about BP being that it uses tweaked models of existing enemies to create what are basically Russia's equivalent of the Cloaker, Dozer, Taser (I'm guessing based off the distortion in the voice and the look), and I have no clue. Maybe the last one's a generic grunt? And each of these enemies has Russian spoken lines to boot!

Have to laugh at the Russian Dozer though, he looks like a combination of a cosplayer with a Cylon. XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top