- Joined
- Apr 17, 2009
- Messages
- 739
YO GUYS GET HYPE!
Star Fox Zero went up for pre-purchase today! This means we can now purchase and pre-load the game for it's release date of April 22nd!
Buying the digital version of the game on either the Wii U eShop or online entitles you to an automatic discount of $4.99 against the digital version of Star Fox Guard, which can be applied when both titles hit the market on April 22nd.
Star Fox Guard is kind of what it sounds like: a game about guarding. It's a tower defense type game. It has over 100 missions and seems really fun.
Me personally? I'm going digital for this one as much as I love having physical copies. I have so much nostalgia for this series and a lot of the levels are similar and have that feel to them. I found out today that using the Star Fox amiibo will allow you to play the game in the retro SNES starfox Arwings, which also completely changes up the mechanics of the game too!
What about you guys? Are you hype for it? Are you going Physical or Digital?











