Moratl online!!

Immortal Technique

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
1,181
Mortal online!!

I've been playing this game since steam release and my god so much has happened.

Its a super indy game with a very tiny staff. Its currently being ddos'd by someone they banned for hacking so the login servers are down.

but yeah so much has happened in the short time i've played. Dominating the server to being an outcast and an exile damned to the far reaches of the desert

Here is a fight against the guild RPK! that ultimately destroyed our alliance.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCyz-nFSWOU[/ame]


I should have made this post sooner been wanting to eGO to be a part since day 1

I make an appearance at like 4:10 4:12ish. I was part of the mounted group

that fight was also much more in our favor because it was the defense of FALL keep and FALL had an agreement with DOOM. Where DOOM had no such agreement with the rest of us
 
Last edited:
Here is one from today.

I make a nice debut in it. I wasn't tagged up in their guild so I couldn't help them with their war targets as much as I would have liked.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToqFJTZNpPU[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top