I have seen some gameplay and the trailer a trainer that explains how the world/s work. But I do plan on playing it when it comes out there is going to be thousands of hours to play that game. Having hundreds of trillions of planets randomly generated sounds amazing. Hope they release a really good game.
I've been thinking about getting it but I would have liked to see some base-building elements, kinda like Fallout 4, that would have really been cool.
For now I just have my eyes on Star Citizen, which runs surprisingly well on potato computers.
I would have liked to see some base-building elements, kinda like Fallout 4, that would have really been cool.
For now I just have my eyes on Star Citizen, which runs surprisingly well on potato computers.
I think that they have plenty of content for No Mans Sky. There are trillions of planets to explore and to my knowledge I saw bases on planets and whatnot. There are hundreds of thousands of hours+ of gameplay, it might get repetitive but it would be cool to explore planets and get to name everything that you explore. There is no need to add base building to the game when in reality I probably won't go to the same planet twice as there will be over 18 quadrillion planets out there to explore.
Star Citizen is a game that is free but the ships cost money, that game is pay to play all the way and if people are really wanting to spend $20-$15k real money then go for it. Seriously a star port of some sort is $15k I saw all the ships and they range from $20 to a few thousand for them. I am not willing to put that much money in a game like that. I think the devs are crazy to make a game like that. I would rather pay $60 for No Mans Sky and have a whole heck of a lot of gameplay.