R Russd3 Rookie Joined Apr 5, 2016 Messages 37 Apr 21, 2016 #1 Rocket League is free to play on Steam until 1pm CDT Sunday. This is a good time to take the game for a test drive if you have been thinking about checking it out. Also, the game is currently on sale for 40% off. :thumbup:
Rocket League is free to play on Steam until 1pm CDT Sunday. This is a good time to take the game for a test drive if you have been thinking about checking it out. Also, the game is currently on sale for 40% off. :thumbup:
I Ico Famous =(e)= Joined May 23, 2015 Messages 411 Apr 22, 2016 #2 It's worth a buy. Go get it! "I hate sports games, I hate cars, I hate football/soccer, but I love Rocket League" - random Steam Review
It's worth a buy. Go get it! "I hate sports games, I hate cars, I hate football/soccer, but I love Rocket League" - random Steam Review
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Apr 22, 2016 #3 Play it, buy it, regret nothing
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Apr 22, 2016 #4 I may have a slight addiction to this game