A chat with Amanda from Ubisoft

FragUPlenty

Rookie
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
79
Amanda B: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to read your question, and I'll be with you shortly.
Me: Amanda I have submitted three new hackers with video evidence for review
Me: I would like in exchange for this 3 triple woppers from burger king, a 2 liter of Chery coke, a chihuahua named max, and a small personal jet
Amanda B: All of those things but the jet sound terrible. How about Chick Fil A, Vanilla coke, and a real dog?
Amanda B: Lol
Me: Ill settle on a model jet plane but with real jets
Me: or one of those drones
Amanda B: What about one of those steel models of the Millenium Falcon?
Me: how about a predator drone so I can go spy on the hackers at their homes
Me: Ill settle for that
Amanda B: I don't think the predator drones are for surveillance, lol
Me: and an igloo dog house for max the chihuahua
Me: Yeah I know the bans are gonna be getting a little aggressive
Amanda B: Hahah
Amanda B: That escalated quickly.
Me: yes it did but at least I will be able to stay in Darkzone for more then 5 minutes without getting hacker killed
Amanda B: Maybe. But I feel as if we'd be toeing some legal lines with that kind of military force, and I doubt they have the Division in prison *cry*
Me: We will blame it on Mexico
Amanda B: Na, definitely has to be blamed on either Cuba or Korea I think. Maybe Russia, but Putin is kind of a BAMF so I don't know that we should mess with him.
Me: North Korea might be a good scapegoat
Me: but we would have to make sure that the drone doesnt fly too well cus they cant build anything right there
 

Latest posts

Back
Top