B Better Nerf Irelia Active Member Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 274 May 2, 2016 #1 Who wants to play jail or TTT or deathrun all day with me? Last edited: May 2, 2016
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 May 2, 2016 #3 sweg said: song name? Click to expand... theres no song wut u talkin bout
K k0ala EGO Zealot Joined Sep 28, 2015 Messages 1,404 May 2, 2016 #4 RedDragonKnight said: theres no song wut u talkin bout Click to expand... are you deaf? There's clearly a song playing in the background
RedDragonKnight said: theres no song wut u talkin bout Click to expand... are you deaf? There's clearly a song playing in the background
T Texan Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 98 May 2, 2016 #5 After some esea pugs I'll be playing all day.
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 May 2, 2016 #6 When I get home, I join ya