Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 May 4, 2016 #1 I had the idea for writing a guide, but I wasn't sure what the process was. Does it have to be for an eGO-supported game? Does it have to be approved?
I had the idea for writing a guide, but I wasn't sure what the process was. Does it have to be for an eGO-supported game? Does it have to be approved?
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 May 6, 2016 #2 Unless I'm mistaken, I'd imagine guides/tutorials for any/all games are allowed. Most of the guides posted so far are likely since most the people that visit the forums have the same games in common.
Unless I'm mistaken, I'd imagine guides/tutorials for any/all games are allowed. Most of the guides posted so far are likely since most the people that visit the forums have the same games in common.
F Frazar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 3,475 May 6, 2016 #3 I posted the WoW leveling one, someone did add the "World of Warcraft" tag (I must have missed it or they just add it for clarification). Just type it up and post it bud
I posted the WoW leveling one, someone did add the "World of Warcraft" tag (I must have missed it or they just add it for clarification). Just type it up and post it bud