- Joined
- Jun 3, 2015
- Messages
- 732
Hey guys,
Brand new video is out of Battlefield Shorts which you can find right here:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-q3OmiwII[/ame]
Now, onto the exciting stuff!
You are now able to submit your clips and be featured in the first series.
All you have to do is submit your clips here:
https://goo.gl/ZFxknd
BUT
I do ask for some requirements, which are as follows:
- 1920x1080 resolution, 60FPS (If possible but 720p is fine).
- Video must be at least 10 - 20 minutes long, as I need some footage to either fade or fill the video.
- The game footage MUST be Battlefield 3 / 4 / Hardline
I look forward to what you guys have to offer!!
Brand new video is out of Battlefield Shorts which you can find right here:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-q3OmiwII[/ame]
Now, onto the exciting stuff!
You are now able to submit your clips and be featured in the first series.
All you have to do is submit your clips here:
https://goo.gl/ZFxknd
BUT
I do ask for some requirements, which are as follows:
- 1920x1080 resolution, 60FPS (If possible but 720p is fine).
- Video must be at least 10 - 20 minutes long, as I need some footage to either fade or fill the video.
- The game footage MUST be Battlefield 3 / 4 / Hardline
I look forward to what you guys have to offer!!



