S Sike Active Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 285 May 25, 2016 #1 lets see your gaming setups, since i dont really have one id love to see what some of you guys are doing with yours
lets see your gaming setups, since i dont really have one id love to see what some of you guys are doing with yours
Samurai_TwoSeven Thread Junky Joined Dec 20, 2014 Messages 791 May 26, 2016 #2 We have a thread for this in the tech forums, see here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4454 As for me, my tower is under the desk, dual monitors, Corsair K65, Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, and Roccat Kone Military. And until I have enough money for a adjustable height desk for sit/stand setups, I'm using a folding table
We have a thread for this in the tech forums, see here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4454 As for me, my tower is under the desk, dual monitors, Corsair K65, Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, and Roccat Kone Military. And until I have enough money for a adjustable height desk for sit/stand setups, I'm using a folding table