Deathrun Server Shutting Down - What Next?

What server would you like next?

  • Minigames

    Points: 14 29.2%
  • Bhop

    Points: 12 25.0%
  • Surf

    Points: 8 16.7%
  • Warcraft 2.0

    Points: 6 12.5%
  • Other (specify :p)

    Points: 8 16.7%

  • Total voters
    48
Idle server to showcase my AFK skills.

The almighty Ric has spoken

csl.jpg
 
OMG this look amazing!

I dont understand why there are people in this thread trying to shut Koala down, as Slam said this is just an innocent poll thread. Not like he is creating a petition to get a server or anything. :glare:

I liked it better than Warcraft but I tried both out on our server in 1.6. I am surprised nobody had continued it into CS:GO (AFAIK), they kept Warcraft, why not this?
 
Bhop. It will attract a TON of users. I have experience with Bhop servers, so I know that first hand
 
Warcraft and minigames were already servers we tried before. Minigames more than once actually. Bhop and surf requires people to take time and get skilled, which nowadays most people in games don't want to take the time to learn. They get frustrated and leave or complain about the map being too hard, so... take your pick.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top