D DayTrdr Poster Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 152 May 31, 2016 #1 Trying to find some people DZ with, but all the people I match make with are 200+ :blushing:
Duce397 Famous Joined Aug 31, 2015 Messages 426 Jun 1, 2016 #2 Not many people have a gs that low , you might find some guys in teamspeak trying to gear up alts though. Ask anyone in teamspeak to help you get to the 200+ bracket and im sure you find they are more than willing , myself included .
Not many people have a gs that low , you might find some guys in teamspeak trying to gear up alts though. Ask anyone in teamspeak to help you get to the 200+ bracket and im sure you find they are more than willing , myself included .
D DayTrdr Poster Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 152 Jun 3, 2016 #3 Thanks... I just hit 201.. so I'll have to join u guys this weekend