So I made a day of defeat animation o.o

Mr.Tektite

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
21
I made an animation of day of defeat characters in avalanche. I thought Id share it since a few people said they liked it. I hope everyone likes it :3

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePn_mW5MP0M[/ame]
 
Pretty neat. I'd like to see some action scenes!
 
was it supposed to be that last scene from Saving Private Ryan.. kinda resembles it a little
 
Cool! I like the camera angles and how it pans around. Must have taken some time.
 
It's good work. Pretty cool.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hey Mr.Tektite,
That's really awesome that you can do this! I hope to see more animations of yours. Video editing used to take up a lot of time for me when it came to montages. I can't imagine how long it takes to make character models function properly and smoothly. Keep up the great work!
Sincerely,
Shelby
 

Latest posts

Back
Top