appeal to my rejection

John_G302(Second Account)

I made one post
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
6
hi all I've tried for two weeks to be part of =eGO=
but made ​​a mistake by changing my id ,
I returned to check in here with my new id ,
a friend helped me change my maul is now ok .
al send me rejected , I will use this account only here and in the BF4 . Thanks everyone for your help . my old account : Zen_X86_Core my new account : John_G302 single game servers = eGO = I consider my mistake and I hope you can help me because.
I congratulate you for your site and your community.

says goodbye atte john_G
</pre>
 
You mite want to get a hold of one of the Advisors or Higher ups to resolve or talk about this, not quite sure what you're trying to do or say in this post regarding your Maul ordeal. If you have team speak, you mite try to come on in as well and chat.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top