- Joined
- Jun 20, 2016
- Messages
- 6
Hello all, new to the community, just want some thoughts.
I play CSS on an old Dell laptop, I use to game on a crazy desktop I build but I needed money so I sold it. Well I have all the counter strikes and source seems to be the newest one I'm able to run. I have CS:GO but it runs like crap.
Any suggestions?
The laptop I have is a Dell Latitude E6510 I believe will have to check when I'm home from work.
I play CSS on an old Dell laptop, I use to game on a crazy desktop I build but I needed money so I sold it. Well I have all the counter strikes and source seems to be the newest one I'm able to run. I have CS:GO but it runs like crap.
Any suggestions?
The laptop I have is a Dell Latitude E6510 I believe will have to check when I'm home from work.
Last edited:












