Garden, Dominion, and Frank Boothe

Aliens?

e08abe33e06a8417779f8e12b58b0b83.jpg
 
It's MAUL notes hand written by JohnT and Dominion in case MAUL broke and had to be deleted and remade.

Well, that was the original plan, but the notes became corrupted upon printing. After a closer look, it was discovered that what was actually printed was the core source code for Half Life 3. Unfortunately, during the corruption process, the source code was also deleted from Valve's computers and backups. The boxes were lost in a fire before they could be returned to Valve, and this is why HL3 has been delayed indefinitely?

We believe this strange occurrence was caused by Valve's experimentation with quantum computers, but they have refused to confirm or deny this.


Since we lost all the hard copies of the MAUL notes Gaming and I had to write an import script when we created MAUL 2


This is why I blame Valve for everything xD
 
The original eGO green t-shirts.
I thought maybe the Falcons but they weren't given out till later.
 
The private forums all printed by a dot matrix printer as back up
 

Latest posts

Back
Top