S Sike Active Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 285 Jul 13, 2016 #1 Well another involuntary hiatus. Im sure by the time I'm back most of you will all be gone as usual. There's now way I can afford a new laptop or pc anywhere in the near future. Farewell I guess Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
Well another involuntary hiatus. Im sure by the time I'm back most of you will all be gone as usual. There's now way I can afford a new laptop or pc anywhere in the near future. Farewell I guess
S Sike Active Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 285 Jul 13, 2016 #3 Well youre gonna miss me for a long time
S Sike Active Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 285 Jul 13, 2016 #4 Btw, can I get an admin to fix that title for me? Stipid phone auto corrected it. Supposed to say "gonna be gone for a while, laptop died"
Btw, can I get an admin to fix that title for me? Stipid phone auto corrected it. Supposed to say "gonna be gone for a while, laptop died"
S Scott Thread Junky Joined Nov 5, 2015 Messages 850 Jul 13, 2016 #6 Damn, will see you soon chap. Safe travels
L LordClouds Poster =(e)= Joined Nov 2, 2015 Messages 228 Jul 13, 2016 #7 hopefully you're able to come back sooner than expected! best wishes to you man.
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Jul 13, 2016 #8 Sike said: Btw, can I get an admin to fix that title for me? Stipid phone auto corrected it. Supposed to say "gonna be gone for a while, laptop died" Click to expand... Fixed, and we'll be here when you get back man! Sorry your laptop died
Sike said: Btw, can I get an admin to fix that title for me? Stipid phone auto corrected it. Supposed to say "gonna be gone for a while, laptop died" Click to expand... Fixed, and we'll be here when you get back man! Sorry your laptop died
H hate Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 388 Jul 13, 2016 #9 know the feeling well... RIParoni
C Chickens Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2015 Messages 403 Jul 13, 2016 #10 That sucks man, at least Pokemon GO will keep you occupied for a while.
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jul 13, 2016 #11 We'll be here until you come back!