Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82428637
Steam 64: 76561198125123002
Name: ConnorVII
Reason for 7 day ban: Disrespect
My dispute: The user that banned me (Mayhem Death) banned me for Disrespect. This user muted me initially for arguing with another player who called me out and I accidently used the B word and he muted me. I played the round out and when I died I re-logged to fix missing textures (the black glitchy ones) and after I logged back on I waited until the next round started to speak so that it didn't look like I tried to sneak by the mute placed. The next round started and I said the exact words (And you will find these in logs so do not listen to what another user says I said without proof) I am satisfied. Meaning I am done with the arguing, I am satisfied with what was said and done. After I said those words I was banned for 7 days by Mayhem Death for disrespect.
My issue is that I was arguing with another player and used the B word but I was punished for that and then he banned me without me having any further conversation with any user after my mute. There was no reason for him to ban me for disrespect.
I then join the teamspeak to talk to him and he cuts me off and says "Do not talk over me, you do not have the right to talk over someone as high as me". Black Angel was there to hear this too. He directly disrespected me in teamspeak treating me like I am under him and this is ok because he is an admin???? I find this hypocritical.
I then asked him what I said for him to ban me for disrespect after my mute was over and he refused to answer my question. His exact words were that he does not need to answer my questions if he does not want to. This sounds to me like he doesn't have an answer.
To clarify, I do believe I should have been muted for arguing and saying the B word. I did re-log but this was not to evade a mute but instead to fix map textures. I never said a word after I relogged until the next round started to show that I did not relog with the purpose to evade the mute. I acted as I was muted until the next round when he would have automatically disabled itself. I was banned for saying "I am satisfied" when the next round started. Those were the only words that I typed in chat for him to ban me. At now point did I disrespect another user after my initial mute was over.
Thank you, and I hope you take the correct precautions and take action on the situation. Cool
Steam 64: 76561198125123002
Name: ConnorVII
Reason for 7 day ban: Disrespect
My dispute: The user that banned me (Mayhem Death) banned me for Disrespect. This user muted me initially for arguing with another player who called me out and I accidently used the B word and he muted me. I played the round out and when I died I re-logged to fix missing textures (the black glitchy ones) and after I logged back on I waited until the next round started to speak so that it didn't look like I tried to sneak by the mute placed. The next round started and I said the exact words (And you will find these in logs so do not listen to what another user says I said without proof) I am satisfied. Meaning I am done with the arguing, I am satisfied with what was said and done. After I said those words I was banned for 7 days by Mayhem Death for disrespect.
My issue is that I was arguing with another player and used the B word but I was punished for that and then he banned me without me having any further conversation with any user after my mute. There was no reason for him to ban me for disrespect.
I then join the teamspeak to talk to him and he cuts me off and says "Do not talk over me, you do not have the right to talk over someone as high as me". Black Angel was there to hear this too. He directly disrespected me in teamspeak treating me like I am under him and this is ok because he is an admin???? I find this hypocritical.
I then asked him what I said for him to ban me for disrespect after my mute was over and he refused to answer my question. His exact words were that he does not need to answer my questions if he does not want to. This sounds to me like he doesn't have an answer.
To clarify, I do believe I should have been muted for arguing and saying the B word. I did re-log but this was not to evade a mute but instead to fix map textures. I never said a word after I relogged until the next round started to show that I did not relog with the purpose to evade the mute. I acted as I was muted until the next round when he would have automatically disabled itself. I was banned for saying "I am satisfied" when the next round started. Those were the only words that I typed in chat for him to ban me. At now point did I disrespect another user after my initial mute was over.
Thank you, and I hope you take the correct precautions and take action on the situation. Cool





