- Joined
- Jan 2, 2016
- Messages
- 44
I am sorry for my inactivity lately with eGO, I am currently grinding call of duty trying to join a team with 26 thousand subs on youtube. It has taken a lot of work so far, and I hope I get in with my response. The response is due on the 10th, so I will link you it when im done. If you guys could like it, and say something nice when I link it, it would help a ton. Again sorry for being inactive.
Team I am trying to join:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChU_XFH-cengzlTxGM2TtuA
Some of the stuff I have hit this week:
[ame]https://twitter.com/LzAnythingpos/status/762161927644733440[/ame]
[ame]https://twitter.com/LzAnythingpos/status/762162231782105088[/ame]
[ame]https://twitter.com/LzAnythingpos/status/762433370676572160[/ame]
Sorry if you dont like call of duty, and I wasnt sure if it was illegal to link this, but I just wanted to say I am still alive basically.
Team I am trying to join:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChU_XFH-cengzlTxGM2TtuA
Some of the stuff I have hit this week:
[ame]https://twitter.com/LzAnythingpos/status/762161927644733440[/ame]
[ame]https://twitter.com/LzAnythingpos/status/762162231782105088[/ame]
[ame]https://twitter.com/LzAnythingpos/status/762433370676572160[/ame]
Sorry if you dont like call of duty, and I wasnt sure if it was illegal to link this, but I just wanted to say I am still alive basically.














