J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Aug 15, 2016 #1 Sloppie just Won one of these. Aaron and Skyjacker won one awhile back as well. Sloppie, let me know when you receive it. I will stress over it until then: Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
Sloppie just Won one of these. Aaron and Skyjacker won one awhile back as well. Sloppie, let me know when you receive it. I will stress over it until then:
J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Aug 15, 2016 #2 Also, in other news: BOOM:
K killer4000 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 2,062 Aug 15, 2016 #3 Wow that mouse looks...painful. I'd probably pinch my skin in it
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Aug 15, 2016 #4 I actually think it's pretty cool you can adjust the mouse's length and width to suit your hand, really neat.
I actually think it's pretty cool you can adjust the mouse's length and width to suit your hand, really neat.
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Aug 15, 2016 #6 iSimon said: I actually think it's pretty cool you can adjust the mouse's length and width to suit your hand, really neat. Click to expand... Ugh, I get hand cramps if I use a small mouse, and its hard to find the right size! I may have to run over to Sloppie's and "borrow" it! :laugh:
iSimon said: I actually think it's pretty cool you can adjust the mouse's length and width to suit your hand, really neat. Click to expand... Ugh, I get hand cramps if I use a small mouse, and its hard to find the right size! I may have to run over to Sloppie's and "borrow" it! :laugh:
I itsfulloftuna EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 29, 2015 Messages 1,168 Aug 15, 2016 #7 That mouse looks like it came from the future in search of John Connor.
T The Ascendant Rookie Joined Aug 14, 2016 Messages 64 Aug 15, 2016 #8 Might have to pick up that mouse and keyboard now lol. xD
Dr. Havok Chaos Theory... Manager Joined Jul 5, 2015 Messages 1,571 Aug 15, 2016 #10 Congrats Sloppie!
lonewolf777 WELCOME TO MY WORLD...... =(e)= Joined Oct 19, 2012 Messages 1,183 Aug 15, 2016 #11 Looks awesome guys!
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Aug 15, 2016 #13 Very nice looking, but not sure I could/would use all the custom stuff. I am pretty vanilla.
M ModusPwnens Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 2,955 Aug 19, 2016 #15 way to go Sloppie
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Aug 21, 2016 #16 killer4000 said: Wow that mouse looks...painful. I'd probably pinch my skin in it Click to expand... It doesn't pinch skin at all, I actually have one. It has a built in screw driver to adjust and when you don't use it its locked in place so you can get the proper width and length for your hand.
killer4000 said: Wow that mouse looks...painful. I'd probably pinch my skin in it Click to expand... It doesn't pinch skin at all, I actually have one. It has a built in screw driver to adjust and when you don't use it its locked in place so you can get the proper width and length for your hand.
B Bardman I made one post Joined Jul 19, 2015 Messages 5 Aug 25, 2016 #17 neat mouse I might have to get that mouse myself
W Wessmyre I made one post Joined Aug 22, 2016 Messages 10 Aug 26, 2016 #19 WoW I like that mouse. They have a keyboard that goes with it? I might have to grab this tonight! Running Razor right now. Not to happy with it.
WoW I like that mouse. They have a keyboard that goes with it? I might have to grab this tonight! Running Razor right now. Not to happy with it.