W or p debate

priinceXD

I made one post
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
15
Sup guys we have a heated debate today, the topic is waffles or pancakes

Make sure to post your answers and with reason of course, hopefully we can see which will prevail

Love you all! No homo (actually maybe a little bit)

Hope you all have an amazing rest of your life and stay positive :thumbup:

See you all I'm out,

-regards Ayden_Games

#teamwaffle
 
What? Who cares, they are both good.

(Topic is not CS related, so I'm moving it to general chatter)
 
i prefer cereal in the morning for it takes no effort to make
 
Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning did this debate I don't know the link or have the energy to find it on Youtube.

Pancakes would be my choice :D
 
Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning did this debate I don't know the link or have the energy to find it on Youtube.

Pancakes would be my choice :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4A5zoRuPoQ[/ame]
 
I prefer waffles over pancakes because of the holes in waffles to hold butter and syrup. as some have said for the most part its really the same batter for each so are they the same or are they? Well i would also like to inject a thought about potato pancakes or pizza dough waffles? How about waffles made from tater tots? Well now i got you thinking right hmm....or is it mmmhhh mmmhhh good?
 
neither, I eat pupusas or burritos for breakfast.
#teamhispanic
 

Latest posts

Back
Top