EvE Online

I last played close to 3 years ago now. Used to have a lot of fun when we had a small division for EVE on eGO. Sadly time and money permit me from dedicating myself to this game again
 
If is was a free to play game, which it is not atm, have not checked if it is but I am not going to play it again until it is free to play, those games need to be.
 
i relaly wnated to try the game. i saw a vid of thousand of players fighting...

which one should i downloaded the one in steam or the free to play?
 
Last edited:
i relaly wnated to try the game. i saw a vid of thousand of players fighting...

which one should i downloaded the one in steam or the free to play?



It really doesn't matter which client you get. Only difference is that you can keep track on your hours via STEAM.
 
Currently playing now. I decided to get a month's game time.

If anyone is playing or is considering let me know so we can explore the UNIVERSE !
 

Latest posts

Back
Top