Hello!

Uncle_Zed

I made one post
Joined
Aug 30, 2016
Messages
3
I was an eGo member long ago and now with BF1 coming out soon, I plan on checking out any servers you guys may put up for it. I'm playing the beta and having a good time! Just wanted to say hello and I'll see you guys around!

My Origin name is MrGrossKopf.
 
Last edited:
You should see our other servers, they've got tons of fun doodads and gadgets. Anyway, welcome back to the community, GrossKopf.
 
You should see our other servers, they've got tons of fun doodads and gadgets. Anyway, welcome back to the community, GrossKopf.

I don't play any of the games you guys currently have servers for. I have most of the games, I just don't play them anymore. I bought BF4 but after seeing it was just BF3 with new maps, I was refunded the money from EA. Looking forward to the BF1 servers though!
 
93c.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top