Migraines=skill?

When you are playing games and zone out a lot, does your gameplay improve?

  • Yes; my gameplay is noticeably better when I zone out.

    Points: 1 100.0%
  • No; I have never experienced this or I have never zoned out while playing games

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe; I might have this happen and just not notice it

    Points: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

TheUnknownShu

Poster
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
247
So I have chronic migraines and have learned to deal with them and am able to play games wile I have one. If any of you have migraines or have experienced one you will know that they make you zone out sometimes and lead to confusion. Within my time of playing games with migraines I have noticed something; I play better. I don't think about my decisions and just let my reflexes take over. The reason I am creating this forum post is to see if you people have similar results.

I was playing competitive overwatch today and did two matches with a migraine, and my gameplay was considerably better than when I think hard about who to play or where to play. I have also noticed similar results in counter strike: go competitive games when I used to play.

Conclusion; any of you have this happen to you? It doesn't need to be migraines exclusively, it could be a regular headache or even you are carrying on two conversations and just zone out a lot.
 
I get regular migraines as well.

When I get a migraine I go to sleep and cry till I feelbetter
 
I don't get migraines, but I do get the occasional headache from being dehydrated.

I'm thankful I don't get migraines like my dad used to, or still sometimes does. That would be complete hell and I don't think I'd be able to do anything but curse myself even though I wasn't at fault.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top