so I just donated a year worth of money

VaygrEmpire

I made one post
Joined
Sep 14, 2016
Messages
1
and by doing so I believe I have become Dedicated Supporter. The problem is, how do I get the redeem code? I didn't get any yet.

As a result I'm keep being kicked out of game (BF4) due to max ppl...
 
Your Dedicated Supporter seems to be correctly set up. I'm not seeing any problems. Thanks for donating and please enjoy the perks of being an EGO DS member!
 
VaygrEmpire, glad to see you here!

What a great thing to witness, another player getting in on the benefits of becoming a dedicated supporter.
Your going to love it! I enjoy the ease of logging in, seeing a full server with 4 guys in Que...then I log in and without wait I'm in...while they are still waiting.
I have waited for over 30 minutes before I was a dedicated supporter.
Now, I just walk right in...:thumbup:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top