Ubisoft 30th Anniversary

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So im not sure if anyone is aware of this, but Ubisoft is celebrating 30 years of video game history. The following I copied from the Uplay software program:

To celebrate Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, The Ubisoft Club is offering you seven digital PC games. Every month a new game will be revealed and free to download. Then it is yours to keep! Hurry up, the game is available for a limited time. Just register here with your Uplay account.

This months game is The Crew. Again, you need to remember that this is specifically a Ubisoft promo, which means that you cannot attach it to your Steam account. However, like Steam, the Uplay software and setting up an account are both free, so it definitely doesnt hurt anything at all to setup an account and download a free game.
 
Id rather get the assasins creed 2 3 and 4.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
Ubisoft can give me free games, but I still refuse to install uPlay. I've never been so frustrated by a program in my entire life.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top