Demoted while away?

Phoenix

Poster
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
114
I used to be an eGO on here jumping between Minecraft and WoW (when we had the division)

Ive come back to check things out but I'm back down to an e? I did not post or say i was officially leaving IIRC. :x

any chance to at least get my G back? or do i gotta work my way up again?


(ego proof would be advanced admin school pin i have when i did training for Minecraft? i dunno...)
 
Hey Phoenix,

Sometimes when an admin has been away for a long time, these sorts of things happen until you retake an admin class. I would pick a division to settle in, and then talk to the divisional leadership and they can advise you from there on where to go. Hop on teamspeak and I'm sure they'd be happy to quickly get you some answers :)
 
Hahaha

Man Im actually kinda bad at FPS, my only exceptions seems to be Borderlands and Overwatch. :x
 
You have AAT but no BAT? :O

With some (now mostly defunct) divisions people never took admin training - EVE, WoW, some oddball games where people did not need admin training if they did not play any of our other games until later on. Although it was always suggested and required if you were to admin on any of our server based games.
 
We love when people come back and you've been set up with the G. Please take all pertinent admin classes as a refresher and have fun!
 
Congrats on your promotion to eG!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :D :D :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top