Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Oct 2, 2016 #21 I tend to play games with music on, so it does not matter to me
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Oct 2, 2016 #22 I'm sure after playing enough you'd get used to them. I haven't played in months though so I can't say
I'm sure after playing enough you'd get used to them. I haven't played in months though so I can't say
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Oct 3, 2016 #24 New AK and M4 are pretty bad, but the rest are nice.
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Oct 3, 2016 #25 Dr. Doctor said: New M4 is pretty bad Click to expand... you take that back you hooligan
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Oct 3, 2016 #26 All the new sounds are good! 100% better then that garbage we had before