Help Guides for Unturned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloppie

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,056
Welcome to Untuned!​

We have been working hard on bringing you this game and I hope you all like it!

Remember the game is PVP and you can be killed by other player. Bases and vehicles can be blew up with all your stuff.

The game is free and is an early access game and can be found on steam. You can buy skins and a gold "upgrade". Our server does not require you to have the upgrade

The gold upgrade has these features:

◾Exclusive Golden suits and accessories.
◾Exclusive Golden Katana and Golden Desert Falcon skins.
◾Extra character customization options such as hair and beard styles/colors.
◾Extra character slots for singleplayer and multiplayer.
◾Golden name displayed everywhere.
◾Access to premium Golden servers.
◾User interface color customization.

I also found these youtube guides from a well known unturned youtuber that should help.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2p5wQzP7W4P4X7Y5v2hC8Ddp8aqkXZVi

There is a wiki that has a ton of information about the game:
http://unturned.wikia.com/wiki/Unturned_Bunker_Wiki

Also I am willing to help anyone that asks.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top