Dear friends:
Many of you may have realized that I have not been on for a while. and it it's sad to inform you all that I won't be coming back I have been playing on the ego server for over a year and have many fond memories and experiences although after that long I kind of got bored of it and didn't enjoy it as much every day I would get on hoping to have fun on jail or ttt it's honestly what got me through my day I have fun in other games now not just csgo I joined the ts had chats participated in many activities my main goal of playing was honestly to make the community better I tried to reqruit people it has truly been such a fun run and if I by any chance do come back one day be ready for me
I have had so many memories and made so many new friends say whatever you want down below I will truly miss you all and i hope you can all understand and remeber me
Regards, Ayden
Many of you may have realized that I have not been on for a while. and it it's sad to inform you all that I won't be coming back I have been playing on the ego server for over a year and have many fond memories and experiences although after that long I kind of got bored of it and didn't enjoy it as much every day I would get on hoping to have fun on jail or ttt it's honestly what got me through my day I have fun in other games now not just csgo I joined the ts had chats participated in many activities my main goal of playing was honestly to make the community better I tried to reqruit people it has truly been such a fun run and if I by any chance do come back one day be ready for me
I have had so many memories and made so many new friends say whatever you want down below I will truly miss you all and i hope you can all understand and remeber me
Regards, Ayden


















