[WTT/WTS]: Gears of War 4 (PC Code)

runo

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
589
So I bought an ASUS Turbo GTX 1070 8GB and I got a "free" code for Gears 4 on PC

I am looking to trade my copy of Gears 4 in return for either $60 on PayPal or to trade for a copy of Titanfall 2 on Origin

Please post here in this thread if you're interested in trading or buying the game from me, but keep in mind I won't be able to make the trade until my card arrives from UPS today so you'll have to wait until I actually have the code before we can trade!

EDIT: I have received the code from CyberPower!
EDIT2: Game has been sold, thanks folks
 
Last edited:
Where did you buy this from, when did you buy it, and when did you receive the code?

This is needed information to insure the code isn't revoked.
 
Where did you buy this from, when did you buy it, and when did you receive the code?

This is needed information to insure the code isn't revoked.

No worries, I understand completely

I got the code for free from buying a GTX 1070 with the rig I ordered from CyberPowerPC
I bought the new PC itself (with the 1070) on the 24th of October 2016
The code arrived today, the 9th of November 2016

EDIT: Game has been sold, thanks folks
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top