Resolved CS:GO - TTT - tripmines and traitors

Kagato

rdmrdmrdm
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
489
Bug Reports​

What application are you reporting this issue on?

CS:GO
​

Short description of the problem (255 char limit)

tripmines and traitors
​

What server are you reporting this issue on?

TTT
​

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible.

It would appear there are certain situations in which tripmines are still damaging traitors. I know this issue showed up on the test server but we had a hard time replicating it. It was originally thought to be an issue with placing two mines next to each other.

On ttt_dolls_csgo_ego, I placed a tripmine at the bottom of the vent at the start of the round. My traitor buddy came down the vent a few seconds later and detonated the mine by running into it. This ended up killing him.
​

What should be happening instead?

The tripmine should not deal damage to traitors.
​

Please describe how to replicate the bug in as much detail as possible

I am unsure how to replicate this other than having traitors put down tripmines for other traitors to run into on the test server.
​

Any extra info we may need to know
 
Last edited:
I'll try to improve it. Currently it checks the model name of the entity, maybe something went wrong with this.
 
As there are very few situations where this does happen, this currently is not something we are looking to change. Thanks for bringing this to us~

~Closed
 

Latest posts

Back
Top