- Joined
- Jun 5, 2019
- Messages
- 2,574
Title.
IDK if it's just me, but the Zombies just eat through ammo, taking upwards of 4 shotgun shells (2 if you're lucky) and on top of that, do a lot of damage and spawn a LOT of zombies. Most of them are bots but they are really good.
I've had a couple of ideas to maybe deal with this:
1) Reduce the amount of zombies that spawn: if we are going for a horde, then disregard this. However, most zombies can kill you in 4 and if they land 3, they will kill you. It's hard enough as is to deal with the sheer amount of zombies, but the fact that they hit you hard, it just doesn't make it fun.
2) Reduce the damage and health that the zombie does and has: This is ideally what I think could be the main solution. Horde-based mechanics where the zombies get better each wave (increased HP, speed, etc.) is what I feel the game should be like. Players now time to think about what to do and how to set up for the waves after. Kinda like COD Zombies.
IDK if it's just me, but the Zombies just eat through ammo, taking upwards of 4 shotgun shells (2 if you're lucky) and on top of that, do a lot of damage and spawn a LOT of zombies. Most of them are bots but they are really good.
I've had a couple of ideas to maybe deal with this:
1) Reduce the amount of zombies that spawn: if we are going for a horde, then disregard this. However, most zombies can kill you in 4 and if they land 3, they will kill you. It's hard enough as is to deal with the sheer amount of zombies, but the fact that they hit you hard, it just doesn't make it fun.
2) Reduce the damage and health that the zombie does and has: This is ideally what I think could be the main solution. Horde-based mechanics where the zombies get better each wave (increased HP, speed, etc.) is what I feel the game should be like. Players now time to think about what to do and how to set up for the waves after. Kinda like COD Zombies.
Upvote
1






