Delivered GTA/FiveM Bring Back Blackjack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwenW

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
62
On the docks of Del Perro, a long time ago, were two blackjack tables. All of the sudden, they disappeared. When Ricky Balboa drove down for his nightly fix of gambling and didn't see his tables, he cried. Although it's addicting and can give or take large sums of money in a matter of 20 seconds, I feel as if blackjack was a very good thing for the server. It allowed people to use that money that they made on something they enjoyed. I can understand how people would think blackjack was a bad thing, but in my eyes it is a personal decision to play, and in the end it is just a game. I know that I and others enjoyed the tables very much, and if at all possible, I would love for them to be added back.

Just look at all these people gambling their life savings away getting along. :)
1600451933211.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ped
Upvote 0
The Blackjack table came with excessive usage, and was also causing multiple errors for multiple players, the Blackjack system was attempted to be reworked but wasn't fixable without avoiding more issues.

If you don't have any further questions, I will be closing this, Thanks for the Suggestion!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top