Delivered GTA 5 Custom car mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmgWtfNamesTaken

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
440
I found a script that is pretty cool and could add a bunch of versatility to the city along with creating new opportunities for people wanting to start up garages.
If there is something similar for free, I would suggest that but I don't really know where to look for these things lol.

https://www.fivem-store.com/product/vehicle-upgrade/
PULLED FROM THE SITE

Vehicle Upgrades gives you the ability to make completely custom vehicle upgrade items for your server. Players will use the item from their inventory to apply the upgrade (persistent, on player-owned vehicles). Upgrades will sync with other online players, so your friends can drive your modified car as well. The items directly effect the vehicles handling data, and the upgrade items table is completely customizable. Create anything from drift or race tires and brake upgrades, to complete overhaul items that rework any car into a purpose built machine. Config option to enable players to remove their own upgrades from their cars, or force them to visit mechanics to do so. Comes default with upgrade items: – Tyre (Grip) – ECU (Power) – Gearbox (Shift Speed) – Brakes (Braking) – Racing Chip (Includes all of the above). – Drift Chip (Turns your vehicle into a sliding drift machine)

Why I think this would be a nice addition.

This would allow multiple "tuner shops" to open up along side SSS.
Allowing certain shops different tuner chips, parts etc. could allow for more roleplay. Could also assign "illegal modifications" etc. to specific shops.
Allows for different events as "drift chips" "drag chips" "race chips" and "drift tires" could be added.
Makes people have a more unique driving experience.
 
Upvote 0
I don't play fivem but this seems like a really cool idea if possible
 
I really like this Idea, and I will be seeing what I can do to implement this.

If you don't have any further questions, I will be closing this, Thanks for the Suggestion!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top