- Joined
- Sep 14, 2020
- Messages
- 154
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
SURF
Short description of the bug.
surf_garden_go drop boost
Description of the bug.
You can drop boost s1 is all I've tested but there may be more
What should be happening instead?
You can't drop boost.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
You ride the first 3 ramps on stage 1 and bhop up to 1050 speed and ride the ramps up and land on the top of the fences player clip.
Extra info?
No times have been set with this I just found it.
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
SURF
Short description of the bug.
surf_garden_go drop boost
Description of the bug.
You can drop boost s1 is all I've tested but there may be more
What should be happening instead?
You can't drop boost.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
You ride the first 3 ramps on stage 1 and bhop up to 1050 speed and ride the ramps up and land on the top of the fences player clip.
Extra info?
No times have been set with this I just found it.





