- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 470
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Server 1
Short description of the bug.
Lost $125k cash
Description of the bug.
I received $250k from PatasNegras for completing an event, then I gave $125k to my friend who was right next to me. The cash subtracted from my balance, but it did not say I gave it to anybody. My friend didn't get it, nor did Patas. Jordy mentioned that he did not see the transfer in the logs, but surely you can at least see $125k being taken out of my cash.
What should be happening instead?
The money shouldn't have disappeared
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I was crouched right above Patas (he was dead), then I transferred $125k cash to my friend.
Extra info? I have a recording if you need proof but it's buggy
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Server 1
Short description of the bug.
Lost $125k cash
Description of the bug.
I received $250k from PatasNegras for completing an event, then I gave $125k to my friend who was right next to me. The cash subtracted from my balance, but it did not say I gave it to anybody. My friend didn't get it, nor did Patas. Jordy mentioned that he did not see the transfer in the logs, but surely you can at least see $125k being taken out of my cash.
What should be happening instead?
The money shouldn't have disappeared
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I was crouched right above Patas (he was dead), then I transferred $125k cash to my friend.
Extra info? I have a recording if you need proof but it's buggy
Last edited:




