FiveM Fivem - Fivem - The new radio system disabled my weapon wheel and I cant use any amiable items on my controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

James (Deaforb)

Dynasty 8 Owner, Cascade Website, Parkers Cars LTD
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
134
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Fivem

What server is this happening on?
Fivem

Short description of the bug.
The new radio system disabled my weapon wheel and I cant use any amiable items on my controller

Description of the bug.
When I was able to use the weapon wheel and pull out a gun, I would instantly pack the gun away if I looked even down by accident and pull out a radio then it disables my weapon wheel permanently until I switch off the game and back on so I can't look Down anymore without pulling a radio out constantly

What should be happening instead?
When looking down no clash on controller right analogue stick and no weapon wheel clash

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Using a controller look down with the right analogue stick and it pulls out the radio, pull out a gun and look down it destroys the weapon wheel too

Extra info? Please sort this, I only play with my controller not keyboard and have for years
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top