Resolved rust - eGO minicopter/ helicopter server - Loss of commands and tags

Bruh-_-Fish54

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
2
What application are you reporting this issue on?
rust

What server is this happening on?
eGO minicopter/ helicopter server

Short description of the bug.
Loss of commands and tags

Description of the bug.
My tag of edge gamers is gone, and I can no longer spawn in ch47

What should be happening instead?
I should be able to use these

Describe how to replicate the bug.
idk

Extra info?
 
If you do not sign into the forums after 1 week, your tag will disappear!

Just make sure you're signed in and load up the website, then it should be back (give it a min or two tho)
 
B Bruh-_-Fish54 Given that this issue is from a couple months ago with no updates I'm going to go ahead and move this to completed.

For anyone that might have this issue follow Wase's advice and your tag should reappear.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top