Delivered [FiveM] Adding Money signs where walk in Fleeca banks are

BulletK1d

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
24
As a new player to FiveM rp servers, I really struggled with finding a place within the city that I could deposit my money. Maybe there's another option to depositing money, I don't know, but I was able to put together, and pretty quickly, that I couldn't use an ATM to deposit money from my job, which resulted in me wasting an hour on google and failing to find a walk in Fleeca bank within the city therefore causing me to go all the way out to sandy shores near parkers car sales to deposit my money.
 
Upvote 0
First of all, Im sorry for the issues you are facing, I'm going to recommend this thread https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/351844/ That contains a large amount of very valuable information that should make your experience much better. Following that, all banks have access to the Bank System by talking to the teller at the front of the back (There is a spot in the front you can stand and it will prompt you in the top right to "Press E to access your account"

I'm sorry for the issues you faced with this, You can always go around in the city and try to find someone who could help you out, just ask around till you find someone that will help you, I'm sure you will be able to.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top