- Joined
- Dec 21, 2019
- Messages
- 367
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Grand Theft Auto V (FiveM)
What server is this happening on?
=(EGO)= Serious RP Server
Short description of the bug.
Radio cutting out
Description of the bug.
Anytime I am using the radio in-game it will cut off randomly when I am speaking. Even though I'm not letting go of my PTT keybind.
What should be happening instead?
Radio should not be cutting out when you press your PTT key bind
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Turn on radio press your Radio PTT keybind and watch the bottom where it indicates that you are speaking. It will change from the yellowish-orange color back to blue.
Extra info?
Grand Theft Auto V (FiveM)
What server is this happening on?
=(EGO)= Serious RP Server
Short description of the bug.
Radio cutting out
Description of the bug.
Anytime I am using the radio in-game it will cut off randomly when I am speaking. Even though I'm not letting go of my PTT keybind.
What should be happening instead?
Radio should not be cutting out when you press your PTT key bind
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Turn on radio press your Radio PTT keybind and watch the bottom where it indicates that you are speaking. It will change from the yellowish-orange color back to blue.
Extra info?




