- Joined
- May 3, 2020
- Messages
- 9
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
The test server
Short description of the bug.
I can see people on the map
Description of the bug.
People are green dots on the map and they stay there for a limited time and go away, then eventually pop back up.
What should be happening instead?
There shouldn't be anybody visible to me on the map at all
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I don't have an answer for this
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
The test server
Short description of the bug.
I can see people on the map
Description of the bug.
People are green dots on the map and they stay there for a limited time and go away, then eventually pop back up.
What should be happening instead?
There shouldn't be anybody visible to me on the map at all
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I don't have an answer for this
Extra info?


