- Joined
- May 21, 2020
- Messages
- 136
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA
Short description of the bug.
As prisoner, cant go to visior area
Description of the bug.
When walking into the visitor area so a friend can come see you in prison it teleports you back to the prison starting spot. I saw you can go into that room as a visitor so I assumed it would be used.
What should be happening instead?
It should let you stay inside the room so friends can come visit you in prison.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Just be jailed, and walk into the visitors room as the front entrance. It happens every time.
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA
Short description of the bug.
As prisoner, cant go to visior area
Description of the bug.
When walking into the visitor area so a friend can come see you in prison it teleports you back to the prison starting spot. I saw you can go into that room as a visitor so I assumed it would be used.
What should be happening instead?
It should let you stay inside the room so friends can come visit you in prison.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Just be jailed, and walk into the visitors room as the front entrance. It happens every time.
Extra info?







